Digital Hugs is committed to protecting user privacy and using our technology in the safest way. We understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with the Indian law [and with the laws of all jurisdictions of which we are aware]. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to please leave our web site. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
1. How We Collect Your Information The first thing to remember about privacy is that there is only so much information that any website can collect without your answering of specific questions. For example, in order to post any content on the Digital Hugs Website, you must first register. During the registration process you are required to provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address.
2. User Content Any content (comments and reviews) you post on the Digital Hugs Website becomes public. By submitting any comments and reviews, this information may be collected and used by others. User Content may be also used by Digital Hugs as described in our Terms of Service. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to include in such User Content. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
3. Use of your Personal Information Your registration is handled through Digitalhugs.in and subsequently, all of your information is stored and used through their technology.
Digital Hugs collects and uses your personal information to operate the Digital Hugs Website and deliver the services you have requested. Digital Hugs also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Digital Hugs and its affiliates.
Digital Hugs does not sell, rent or lease its user lists to third parties.
Digital Hugs' will only use and share your information as described in this policy.
Digitalhugs.in does not sell, rent or lease its user lists to third parties. Digitalhugs.in will only use and share your information as described in this policy.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Digital Hugs Website or Services you visit.
5. Third Party Advertisers Advertisements, promotions and offers from third-party advertisers may be provided to you while you are visiting the Digital Hugs website. We may also use third-party widgets (i.e. Facebook plug-ins). These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Digital Hugs does not have access to or control of the cookies or action tags that may be placed by the third-party. These widgets have no access to your contact information stored on Digital Hugs unless you choose to share it with them.
7. Data Security Digital Hugs follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) where appropriate. We also protect the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
But no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
8. Account Once you become a registered user of Digital Hugs, you will receive an account, accessible by a password of your choosing. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Digital Hugs of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
9. Legal Disclaimer Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.